To celebrate the release of Peter and Bobby Farrelly’s The Three Stooges, at the movies June 28, together with 20th Century Fox Australia, we’re offering you the chance to win:
Enter the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), and then email us to email@example.com with the subject Stooges Ticket, and tell us the names of the The Three Stooges. (Hint: the answer is in this post)
Don`t forget to include your real name and address
Please read the rules carefully, Emails with wrong subject and No Address will be disqualified.
*Competition closes Monday July 2, 2012.
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Winners will be announced in our Facebook page
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
* Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
Left on a nun’s doorstep, Larry, Curly and Moe grow up finger-poking, nyuk-nyuking and woo-woo-wooing their way to uncharted levels of knuckleheaded misadventure. Out to save their childhood home, only The Three Stooges could become embroiled in an oddball murder plot…while also stumbling into starring in a phenomenally successful TV reality show.
The Three Stooges In Cinemas June 28
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and 20th Century Fox Australia take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.