To celebrate the release of The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 out now on DVD, together with BBC DVD, we’re giving you the chance to win:
To score this amazing Dr. Who spin-off series DVD, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already) and email us to email@example.com with the subject Sarah Jane DVD, and tell us the name of Sarah’s super-computer. (Hint: The answer is in this post)
*Please include your real name and address
*Emails with WRONG SUBJECTS and No Address will be disqualified
*Winners will be notified by email.
*Competition closes Monday July 23, 2012.
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
* Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5
Created and produced by award-winning writer Russell T. Davies (Doctor Who, Torchwood), The Sarah Jane Adventures follows alien investigator Sarah Jane Smith, her trusty super-computer Mr. Smith and her teenage charges as they examine strange and mysterious events. Series 5 sees Sky discover she has telekinetic powers, though she doesn’t know how to use them, which combined with her curiosity and zest for life give Sarah Jane more than one heart-stopping moment.
The series is a spin-off of the long running science-fiction favourite Dr. Who
The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 out now on DVD
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and BBC DVD take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.