To score this film on Blu-Ray, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already) and email us to email@example.com with the subject MAD DOG, and tell us the name of the director of the film. (Hint: you can find the answer in this post)
Don`t forget to include your real name and address
Please read the rules carefully, Emails with Wrong subject and No Address will be disqualified!
*Winners will be notified via email
*Competition closes Wednesday, August 15.
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
*Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
Deep in the heart of Jakarta’s slums lies an impenetrable multi-level safe house for the world’s most dangerous killers and gangsters. Until now, the rundown apartment block has been considered untouchable to even the bravest of police.
Cloaked under the cover of pre-dawn darkness, an elite swat team is tasked with raiding the safe house in order to take down the notorious drug lord that runs it. But when their cover is blown and news of their assault reaches the drug lord, all the building’s exits are blocked. Stranded on the 6th floor with no way out, the unit must fight their way through the city’s worst to survive…
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and Madman take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.