Enter the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), and then email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ENGAGEMENT TICKETS, and tell us who wrote the film. (Hint: The answer is in this post)
Don`t forget to include your real name and address
Please read the rules carefully, Emails with wrong subject and No Address will be disqualified.
*Competition closes Wednesday May 2, 2012.
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Winners will be announced in our Facebook page
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
* Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
The director and writer/star of Forgetting Sarah Marshall reteam for the irreverent comedy The Five Year Engagement. Beginning where most romantic comedies end, the new film from director Nicholas Stoller, producer Judd Apatow (Knocked Up, The 40-Year-Old Virgin) and Rodney Rothman (Get Him to the Greek) looks at what happens when an engaged couple, Jason Segel and Emily Blunt, keeps getting tripped up on the long walk down the aisle. The film was written by Segel and Stoller.
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and Universal Pictures Australia take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.