Enter the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), and then email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject LEGACY, and tell us the name of the director of the film. (Hint: the answer is in this post)
Don`t forget to include your real name and address
Please read the rules carefully, Emails with wrong subject and No Address will be disqualified.
*Competition closes Monday August 13, 2012.
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Winners will be announced in our Facebook page
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
*Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
The official synopsis:
The narrative architect behind the Bourne film series, Tony Gilroy, takes the helm in the next chapter of the hugely popular espionage franchise that has earned almost $1 billion at the global box office: The Bourne Legacy. The writer/director expands the Bourne universe created by Robert Ludlum with an original story that introduces us to a new hero (Jeremy Renner) whose life-or-death stakes have been triggered by the events of the first three films.
For The Bourne Legacy, Renner joins fellow series newcomers Rachel Weisz, Edward Norton, Stacy Keach and Oscar Isaac, while franchise veterans Albert Finney, Joan Allen, David Strathairn and Scott Glenn reprise their roles.
The Bourne Legacy – In cinemas August 16. In Brisbane cinemas Wednesday August 15
© 2012 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and Universal Pictures Australia take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.