To celebrate the release of The Amazing-Spiderman, at the movies July 4, together with Sony Pictures Australia, we’re offering you the chance to win:
Enter the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), and then email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject THE UNTOLD STORY, and tell us the name of the the actor who plays the role of Peter Parker in the film. (Hint: The Answer is in this post)
Don`t forget to include your real name and address
Please read the rules carefully. Emails with Wrong Subject and No Address will be disqualified.
*Competition closes Monday July 2, 2012.
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Winners will be announced in our Facebook page
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
* Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
One of the world’s most popular characters is back on the big screen in The Amazing Spider-Man which releases in cinemas on July 4 for the first time in 3D.
The film stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans and Denis Leary and tells the story of Peter Parker (Garfield), an outcast high schooler who, like most teenagers his age, is trying to figure out who he is and how he got to be the person he is today. In his journey to put the pieces of his mysterious past back together, he uncovers a secret that his father held…a secret that will ultimately shape his destiny as Spider-Man. On July 4, the untold story begins.
Only At The Movies! July 4
™ & ©2012 Marvel Characters, Inc. ©2012 CPII. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and Sony Pictures Australia take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.