To celebrate the release of Streetdance 2 3D, at the movies April 19, together with Hoyts Distribution, we’re offering you the chance to win:
Enter the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), and then email us to email@example.com with the subject I Wanna Dance In 3D, and tell us the name of the actor who plays the role of Ash in the film. (Hint The answer is in this post)
Don`t forget to include your real name and address
Please read the rules carefully, Emails with wrong subject and No Address will be disqualified.
*Competition closes next Sunday April 15.
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Winners will be announced in our Facebook page
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
* Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
With landmark locations, the most spectacular dance fusion of Latin and Street ever seen, the sequel to global smash hit StreetDance is BIGGER, BETTER, BOLDER AND BACK… in 3D!
To beat the world’s best dance crew, streetdancer Ash (Falk Hentshel), with new friend Eddie (George Sampson), set off to gather the greatest streetdancers from around Europe, falling in love with beautiful salsa dancer Eva (Sofia Boutella) in Paris.
STREETDANCE 2 3D – in cinemas April 19, 2012.
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and Umbrella Films take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.