To celebrate the release of Aleskei Fedorchenko‘s Silent Souls, Only at the Movies May 17, together with Icon Films we’re offering you the chance to win:
Enter the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), and then email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject SOULS TICKETS, and tell us the name of the director of the film. (Hint: The answer is in this post)
Don`t forget to include your real name and address
Please read the rules carefully. Emails with Wrong Subject and No Address will be disqualified.
*Competition closes Wednesday May 16, 2012.
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Winners will be announced in our Facebook page
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
*Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
Lyrical, mournful and stunningly beautiful Silent Souls was the Winner of the FIPRESCI Prize for Best Film at the Venice Film Festival, and winner for Best Screenplay at the Asia Pacific Screen Awards.
When Miron’s beloved wife Tanya passes away, he asks his best friend Aist to go on a journey to return her body to the riverbank in the area where they spent their honeymoon. But as they reach the banks of the sacred lake where they will forever part with the body, he realises he wasn’t the only one in love with Tanya…
Silent Souls is a requiem to love, a homage to women, a journey during which melancholy and tenderness fuse together.
Silent Souls, Only at the Movies May 17
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and Icon Films take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.