To celebrate the release of Project X, out now on Triple Play and DVD, together with Warner Home Entertainment, we’re giving you the chance to win:
To score this hilarious film on Triple Play, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already) and email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject PARTY ON, and tell us your ‘Party Name’ using the PROJECT X APP HERE.
*Please include your real name and address
*Emails with WRONG SUBJECTS and No Address will be disqualified
*Winners will be notified via email
*Competition closes Thursday July 12, 2012.
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
*Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
“Project X” follows three seemingly anonymous high school seniors—Thomas, Costa and J.B.—as
they attempt to finally make a name for themselves. Their idea is innocent enough: let’s throw a
party that no one will forget, and have a camera there, to document history in the making…but
nothing could prepare them for this party. Word spreads quickly as dreams are ruined, records are
blemished and legends are born. “Project X” is a warning to parents and police everywhere.
Disc 1 – Blu-ray™
- XTENDEDCUT to the break of dawn, yo! – Extended Cut Feature Film in High Definition
- Theatrical Version in High Definition
- Project X: Declassified
- Project X: Pasadena Three
- Project Xpensive: Tallying up the Damages
Disc 2 –DVD
- Theatrical version on Standard Definition
- Digital Copy of Theatrical Version
Project X - out now on Triple Play and DVD!
Terms & Conditions
Spotlight Report and Warner Home Entertainment take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.