To celebrate the release of NOW The Hits of Winter 2012, available from June 29, together with EMI Music Australia, we’re giving you the chance to win:
To score this CD, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already) and email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Now 2012, and tell us the name of your 2 favourite songs of the album (Hint The tracklist is below).
*Please include your real name and address
*Emails with WRONG SUBJECTS and No Address will be disqualified
*Winners will be notified via email
*Competition closes Sunday July 1, 2012.
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
*Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
NOW The Hits of Winter 2012 Tracklist:
1. Flo Rida – Whistle
2. fun. Feat. Janelle Monae – We Are Young
3. Katy Perry – Part Of Me
4. Gym Class Heroes feat. Ryan Tedder – The Fighter
5. Coldplay & Rihanna – Princess of China
6. Ed Sheeran – Lego House
7. 360 – Child
8. Ricki-Lee – Do It Like That
9. Kylie Minogue – Timebomb
10. Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl feat. Georgi Kay – In My Mind
11. Loreen – Euphoria
12. David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj – Turn Me On
13. Jason Derulo – Fight For You
14. B.o.B – So Good
15. Kimbra – Warrior
16. Conor Maynard – Can’t Say No
17. Emeli Sande – Next To Me
18. Outasight – Tonight Is The Night
19. Simple Plan – Astronaut
20. Swedish House Mafia – Greyhound
NOW The Hits of Winter 2012 – available from June 29
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and EMI Music Australia take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.