To celebrate the release of Leos Carax’s HOLY MOTORS, at the movies August 23, together with Icon Films, we’re offering you the chance to win:
Enter the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), and then email us to email@example.com with the subject HOLY TICKETS, and tell us the name of the the director the film. (Hint: the answer is in this post)
Don`t forget to include your real name and address
Please read the rules carefully, emails with wrong subject and No Address will be disqualified.
*Competition closes Monday August 20, 2012.
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Winners will be announced in our Facebook page
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
* Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
From cult French filmmaker Leos Carax, comes the groundbreaking HOLY MOTORS starring Kylie Minogue and Eva Mendes. Premiering at Cannes this year to rapturous acclaim, HOLY MOTORS has been best described by the Sydney Film Festival as a “gorgeous blend of sci-fi, song and dance, romance and subversive weirdness.”
From dawn to dusk, a few hours in the life of Monsieur Oscar, a shadowy character who journeys from one life to the next. He is, in turn, captain of industry, assassin, beggar, monster, family man, and more…
HOLY MOTORS in cinemas on August 23
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and Icon Films take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.