To celebrate the release of Get The Gringo, at the movies May 31, together with Icon Films, we’re offering you the chance to win:
Enter the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), and then email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject GRINGO TICKETS, and tell us the name of 2 Mel Gibson movies.
Don`t forget to include your real name and address
Please read the rules carefully, Emails with wrong subject and No Address will be disqualified.
*Competition closes Sunday May 27, 2012.
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Winners will be announced in our Facebook page
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
* Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
It’s been a bad day for Driver (Mel Gibson), and it’s not getting any better. He just made a haul of millions that would give him a nice vacation on easy street. A good idea that went south – literally, as he winds up in a Mexican prison where a 10-year-old kid teaches him the art of survival.
Get The Gringo at the movies May 31, 2012
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and Icon Films take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.