To celebrate the release of Dalziel and Pascoe Series 7, available now on DVD, together with BBC DVD, we’re giving you the chance to win:
To score this DVD, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already) and email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Dalziel and Pascoe, and tell us in who plays the role of Andy Dalziel in the show (Hint The answer is in this post).
*Please include your real name and address
*Emails with WRONG SUBJECTS and No Address will be disqualified
*Winners will be notified via email
*Competition closes Wednesday May 9, 2012.
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
*Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the series
A crime-solving marriage of opposites. Warren Clarke is the witty, down-to-earth Andy Dalziel and Colin Buchanan is his university-educated sidekick DI Peter Pascoe. The riveting combination of Dalziel’s old-style policing and Pascoe’s university-educated new man approach has made them a worldwide hit. Dalziel & Pascoe is based on the award-winning novels of top crime-writer Reginald Hill. This DVD contains all four episodes from Series 7 plus a bonus Christmas Special of this award-winning crime drama.
AS SEEN ON ABC! – Dalziel and Pascoe Series 7, available now on DVD
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and BBC DVD take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.