To celebrate the release of ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love’, in cinemas next September 29th, together with Roadshow Films we have 1 double pass to see the film.
The first 15 people who email us with the subject “CRAZY” will enter to the Draw to score the double pass. But is not that easy, because you also have to answer a really hard question too: Who are the directors of the film?
(You might find a clue in this post).
Please include your name and address
*Competition TODAY, September 16th at midnight.
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
* Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the Film:
At forty something, straight-laced Cal Weaver (Steve Carell) is living the dream—good job, nice house, great kids and marriage to his high school sweetheart. But when Cal learns that his wife, Emily (Julianne Moore), has cheated on him and wants a divorce, his “perfect” life quickly unravels.
In today’s single world, Cal, who hasn’t dated in decades, stands out as the epitome of un-smooth. Spending his free evenings sulking alone at a local bar, the hapless Cal is taken on as wingman and protégé to handsome lothario Jacob Palmer (Ryan Gosling). In an effort to help Cal get over his wife and start living his life, Jacob opens Cal’s eyes to the many options before him: flirty women, manly drinks and a sense of style that can’t be found at Supercuts or The Gap.
Cal and Emily aren’t the only ones looking for love in what might be all the wrong places: Cal’s 13-year-old son, Robbie (Jonah Bobo), is in love with his 17-year-old babysitter, Jessica (Analeigh Tipton), who harbors a major crush of her own…on Cal. And even Jacob’s new-woman-every-night modus operandi is challenged when he tries his best lines on Hannah (Emma Stone), a girl he just can’t seem to get out of his mind—maybe because she’s the first woman he’s ever met who doesn’t think this professional player has any game.
CRAZY, STUPID, LOVE releases in cinemas nationally on September 29, 2011 and is rated M
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and Roadshow Films take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
COMPETITION CLOSED THANKS TO ALL