To celebrate the release of Australia: The Time Traveller’s Guide available now on DVD, together with ABC DVD, we’re giving you the chance to win:
To score this two DVDs, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already) and email us to email@example.com with the subject I LOVE AUSTRALIA, and tell us the name of the host of this documentary (Hint The answer is in this post).
*Please include your real name and address
*Emails with WRONG SUBJECTS and No Address will be disqualified
*Winners will be notified via email
*Competition closes Sunday June 3, 2012.
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
*Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the DVD
Of all continents on Earth, none preserve the story of the formation of our planet and the evolution of life quite like Australia. Nowhere else can you simply jump in a car and travel back through the entire history of the world. ‘Australia: The Time Traveller’s Guide’ takes you on a rollicking adventure from the birth of the Earth to the emergence of the world we know today. Buckle up for a rocky ride down the Road of Time with series host Dr Richard Smith.
Over four one-hour episodes, we meet titanic dinosaurs and giant kangaroos, sea monsters and prehistoric crustaceans, disappearing mountains and exploding asteroids.
Epic in scope, intimate in nature, this is the untold story of the land Down Under, the one island continent that has got it all. So join the good Doctor for the ultimate Outback road trip: an exploration of the history of the planet as seen through the mind-altering window of the Australian continent.
Australia: The Time Traveller’s Guide available now on DVD
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and ABC DVD take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.