To score this fantastic animated film on Blu-Ray, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already) and email us to email@example.com with the subject SECRET WORLD, and tell us the name of the book in which the film is based on. (Hint you can find the answer in our movie review here)
Don`t forget to include your real name and address
Please read the rules carefully, Emails with Wrong subject and No Address will be disqualified!
*Winners will be notified via email
*Competition closes Friday, June 1.
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
*Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
This is a story of a family of little people.
Beneath the floorboards of a sprawling mansion set in a magical, overgrown garden in the suburbs of Tokyo, tiny 14-year-old Arrietty lives with her equally tiny parents. The house is occupied by two old ladies, who are absolutely unaware of the existence of their miniature tenants.
Arrietty and her family live by borrowing. Everything they have, they borrow or make from the things they have borrowed. Essentials like gas, water and food. Tables, chairs, cooking utensils. And treats – a sugar cube here, a scrap of material there. But only a little each time, so the ladies do not notice.
A 12-year-old boy, Sho, moves into the mansion while he waits for urgent medical treatment in the city. Arrietty’s parents have always warned her: “Never let humans see you.” Once seen, little people always have to move on. But the adventurous Arrietty doesn’t listen, and Sho discovers her.
The two begin to confide in each other and, before long, a friendship begins to blossom.
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and Madman take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.